Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

The Trollhole

This is the official TROLL-playing forum. (See what we did there?)

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Help RAFFLE FOR TICKET 2010 YOU MERCS fabulous personRY CAMPERS Latest Post SanDyk 1 469 SanDyk
Help MC Banhammer Latest Post Xylon 1 699 Xylon
Help Good Morning, Forumwarz Latest Post Aldo_Anything 8 796 FunJelly8
Help Hey guys Latest Post Mitchell James H... 16 1093 quangntenemy
Help Hey Bingebot, Have a cheeseburger you fat **** Latest Post Xylon 3 559 ChilePepino
Help HEY, JUST A CRAZY IDEA OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD: Latest Post SIG-ENABLING MOC... 8 1391 mNeMoNiC aLg0rIt...
Help WHY WOULD YOU DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT Latest Post Macks 2 751 MC Banhammer
Help i hav a question. Latest Post Mr_Smiles 5 923 ChilePepino
Help Team Shortbus Latest Post Indiana Jonas 13 1821 Vince Russo
Help **** I just burned my finger and the doctor said I can't finger any girl for one week Latest Post quangntenemy 14 959 quangntenemy
Help Me to be logging in to Flamebate today and... Latest Post SuperHappyFunKit... 5 814 Lord Boxtop
Help UNBAN MST, NICCO, OLEG, PANTS & NICCO & ANGERY HOBO FOR MOD Latest Post 1337xxxxxxxxxlol... 1 511 1337xxxxxxxxxlol...
Help ATTENTION NEW PLAYERS: FREE BP - LIMITED TIME OFFER! ( 1 2 ) Latest Post quangntenemy 34 2455 that-guy
Help I am good at INCIT ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Inertia 32 1932 Inertia
Help i offer a pic of my widend bum ( widend with cugreat timesber b4 ) ans a vid of me eating my own sperm Latest Post dsching 2 1013 2ndWebArmy
Help Top Ten Signs You Should Kill Yourself ( 1 2 3 ) Latest Post OrsonScottCard 49 2501 Cyan
Help Bondage**** is obviously in love with Xylon. Latest Post twas 16 969 Xylon
Help Odalisque needs more topics? Latest Post Raepdog 6 946 Charlie Sheen
Help Howdy Latest Post sYnDrOmE_oF_A_Do... 6 960 SplodeyDopy
Help The Ninth Sense Latest Post Big Brother 2 626 Fingerz
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!