Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

The Trollhole

This is the official TROLL-playing forum. (See what we did there?)

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Contest Super Rare Item in Kyoubai! Get it while you can! Latest Post Tempus****it 1 687 TempusFuckit
Contest Every one who clicks here can go **** their own mothers. Latest Post loln80r 18 1251 Bacchus
Contest I want to **** fran in her greasy brazillian bum Latest Post Xylon 9 928 Bacchus
Contest I shall violate your precious troll orifice Latest Post Xylon 1 402 Xylon
Contest [CONTEST FOR 7BP] [NSFW] POST NUDE PHOTOS OF YOUR GRANDMOTHER AFTER YOU FINISH BANGING HER. Latest Post Xylon 3 432 Fingerz
Contest 3BP awarded every 200 Posts, with a grand prize of 10BP every 2000 posts! Post today! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page ) Latest Post Fortunato 411 5309 legendkiller96
Contest thread of flames ( 1 2 ) Latest Post BirdofPrey 36 1959 Odalisque
Contest YEAH MACKS, I GET YA. I FEEL THE SAME WAY SOMETIMES. BUT THEN AGAIN WITH LIFE THE WAY IT IS, ISNT BETTER TO JUST TRY TO ENJOY IT AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE, IN WHATEVER WAY YOU CAN? Latest Post nanalatinojesus ... 2 586 Colonel Bear
Contest BP to everyone who posts ITT if thread reaches 100000 Replies!! ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Kongming 35 1969 AntiRules187
Contest fine upstanding member of societyz Latest Post Deejay_Viking 17 1351 Deejay_Viking
Contest GIVING AWAY EP 2 TO THE FIRST 3 PERSONS TO POST GOATSE GIF ON THIS THREAD Latest Post ANGRY HOBO 14 1037 MicRo-BreAtH
Contest LOLI IS A BEAUTIFUL THING ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Fingerz 30 2519 Fingerz
Contest I CAN'T GET PAST THIS STAGE IN THE GAME! 2 BP reward for whoever helps! Latest Post DerKaiserReich 9 1109 DerKaiserReich
Contest I want to give Hobart Bliggity a new title. What should it be? Latest Post twas 9 1200 Zi
Contest I'm going to sleep now. Latest Post Cheins Sanchez 3 692 Shinobu
Contest You know what I really hate? Latest Post MC Banhammer 16 1128 Inertia
Contest You know what I really hate? Latest Post Manine 2 616 Colonel Bear
Contest You know what I really hate? Latest Post Bunni_Jarhead_24... 4 641 Biff Weasley
Contest You know what I really hate? Latest Post Bunni_Jarhead_24... 5 672 Colonel Bear
Contest You know what I really hate? Latest Post aSh-gangSTA-685 5 677 Biff Weasley
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!