Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

The Trollhole

This is the official TROLL-playing forum. (See what we did there?)

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Poetry Hey Latest Post Shinobu 9 1731 Bacchus
Poetry I'M BACK ****ES ( 1 2 ) Latest Post SuperMonkeyMan 37 2511 KING KING KING K...
Poetry G'night fwz Latest Post Somebody 6 818 Bacchus
Poetry Health food, ****es!!! Latest Post SuperHappyFunKit... 3 806 LumTheSqueakyOtt...
Poetry baby ive always loved u Latest Post Melanin-Enhanced... 14 1472 Johnny_SkyWalker...
Poetry Hey Guys. ( 1 2 3 ) Latest Post Raepdog 46 2644 Raepdog
Poetry [IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/33afc69.jpg[/IMG] Latest Post Fie 3 577 Fie
Poetry HEY TECHSMURF I HEAR YOUR MOTHER IS SO FAT SHE PUTS ON A YELLOW RAINCOAT AND PEOPLE YELL "TAXI" Latest Post SirIsaac 3 866 Adapt
Poetry By The Stamina Of Odymenid! Latest Post Cheins Sanchez 1 476 Cheins Sanchez
Poetry http://forumwarz.com/discussions/view/34085-nsfw-post-like-the-wind-contest-growing-pot my Latest Post The Blade Is My ... 1 671 The Blade Is My ...
Poetry Happy birthday to Hitler Latest Post Fingerz 9 1202 Fingerz
Poetry Comes up to face the skies, Latest Post Recommencer 2 702 Jim McPerson
Poetry Part One: Life - DROWNING Latest Post Recommencer 4 918 funnyglasses tra...
Poetry As the attempt to rise. Latest Post Recommencer 1 592 Recommencer
Poetry To that abhorred abode Latest Post Recommencer 1 580 Recommencer
Poetry For he is grasped of God. Latest Post Recommencer 1 590 Recommencer
Poetry However good to see, Latest Post Recommencer 1 605 Recommencer
Poetry Like an adversity. Latest Post Recommencer 1 606 Recommencer
Poetry Higgledy Piggledy Latest Post Jimbobbowilly 1 804 Jimbobbowilly
Poetry CURRENT NUMBER OF PEOPLE WHO ARE INTERESTED IN YOUR BAD THREADS AND POSTING: Latest Post SIG-ENABLING MOC... 12 1174 1337xxxxxxxxxlol...
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!