Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

The Trollhole

This is the official TROLL-playing forum. (See what we did there?)

Topic Author Posts Views Last
TV How does Forumwarz end? Latest Post sdgrbbum09 13 2716 sdgrbass09
TV Skyman is the Wesley Crusher of Forumwarz ( 1 2 3 ) Latest Post Aldo_Anything 44 4988 Aldo_Anything
TV Official Poop Party Rundown Latest Post aSh-gangSTA-685 3 800 Bacchus
TV Which shoes do you wear? - srsly ! ( 1 2 3 ) Latest Post Techno_Viking 47 4355 duca
TV IM 100 % AMERICAN ! Latest Post Techno_Viking 16 1789 Bacchus
TV Techno_Viking Latest Post Conny_Dachs 5 1282 Techno_Viking
TV ghax has returned! Latest Post Hypnot0ad 3 1941 KING KING KING K...
TV Episode 3 Offical Pre-Order Thread Latest Post Techno_Viking 13 1514 wtfmcnuggets
TV lolPETA Latest Post Skyman747 6 1258 Mr Yuk
TV HEY ANGRY HOBO Latest Post Roderick Usher 4 1303 Fie
TV EVEN THOUGH I LIVE 2000 STATES AWAY FROM YOU AND STUFF Latest Post Macks 2 1096 Nailbomb
TV Fingerz memories Latest Post FalCoN 12 1438 Fingerz
TV YOU WOULD PROBABLY HATE ME AND MAKE YOUR FRIENDS KICK MY bum Latest Post Macks 2 1045 Nailbomb
TV This sword has a keen blade. The guard is styled to resemble a pair of bird wings. Latest Post Celerysteve 1 754 Celerysteve
TV This sword has a keen blade. The guard is styled to resemble a pair of bird wings. Latest Post Cheins Sanchez 1 731 Cheins Sanchez
TV ITT: HOW TO GET 1000 DRAGINZ VIEWS IN A DAY Latest Post quangntenemy 2 781 Fie
TV TTOIYPOIN IAAAL CAPST TO SCTECH FLAEMETBET Latest Post ChilePepino 2 898 CoreyJess
TV ccoorrreysjsjs ffukck offahe treres forumssss Latest Post ChilePepino 2 1095 CoreyJess
TV UNBAN GOOD POSTERS ITS LIKE I NEVER ****IN SHUT UP ISENT IT Latest Post 1337xxxxxxxxxlol... 1 757 1337xxxxxxxxxlol...
TV We interrupt this episode of "Are You Smarter Than Team Shortbus" to bring you a special message from **** You... ( 1 2 ) Latest Post RBK 37 2609 e-mc2
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!