Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

The Trollhole

This is the official TROLL-playing forum. (See what we did there?)

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Shock I_had_a_dream_I_once_used_to_post_on_FWz.xpeg Latest Post That Reaction Fa... 9 3777 That Reaction Fa...
Shock You lot abuse mother Earth Latest Post Patently Chill P... 14 2494 Patently Chill P...
Shock I want to keep it real about some things I find to be very important health issues... Latest Post Melanin-Enhanced... 7 941 Adapt
Shock the xmas goatse that got lho banned ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Aldo_Anything 27 1953 Celerysteve
Shock do you know what i hate? Latest Post thew00 8 1241 fembot_
Shock What the **** is this **** Latest Post john the baptist... 12 1475 john the baptist...
Shock The Official Catt Although Personal Info Thread Latest Post FAIL 8 1401 Aurum
Shock ITT: Tell Hobart Bliggity how much of an unfunny fabulous person he is. ( 1 2 3 ) Latest Post Wylin 54 4177 Indiana Jonas
Shock CoreyJess I saw you on TV Latest Post Celerysteve 8 1515 Cockmelon
Shock News just in... Latest Post AIDS woman's genitals 1 629 AIDS CUNT
Shock Wow... ( 1 2 3 ) Latest Post ILLBREAKYOUDEAD 43 2889 Parlok
Shock Burn More Churches?! ( 1 2 ) Latest Post UnknownFuzzy 26 2473 deMonSPaWN
Shock only an accident or... Latest Post Hypnot0ad 14 1616 Melanin-Enhanced...
Shock I just farted, and it smelled like life Latest Post SuperHappyFunKit... 13 1372 Fingerz
Shock "This is the official TROLL-playing forum." Latest Post Celerysteve 3 764 SanDyk
Shock holy **** this is awesome have you guys seen this Latest Post Celerysteve 6 1342 Celerysteve
Shock How do you make a Camwhore cry twice? Latest Post Sapper 3 826 Fortunato
Shock I found a nude pic of Celerysteve Latest Post Xylon 4 872 Inertia
Shock Shocking Personal information about Celerysteve. Latest Post Xylon 15 1253 Skyman747
Shock itt fingerz big break in filmstardom ( 1 2 ) Latest Post TUBSWEETIE 24 1960 Celerysteve
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!