Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

The Trollhole

This is the official TROLL-playing forum. (See what we did there?)

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Sex itt i reveal emails Latest Post TUBSWEETIE 4 689 TUBSWEETIE
Sex YOU BROKE MY FRAMES, bumHOLE Latest Post Macks 3 943 Nailbomb
Sex WHAT HAPPENED EARLIER TODAY Latest Post _-_Chaos_-_ 4 961 1337xxxxxxxxxlol...
Sex WHAT HAPPENED EARLIER TODAY Latest Post _-_Chaos_-_ 7 1298 Celerysteve
Sex HEY STEVE SINCE YOU LOVE ME <3 Latest Post Chronic-Boy 3 879 Aeryka
Sex IWIL****ONYOU FUKS U!111 Latest Post RAVENPUPPY 14 1507 puckersunch
Sex YEAH OVER THE PAST 2 YEARS OR SO I'VE BECOME MORE POPULAR WITHIN MY CIRCLES Latest Post Macks 4 1001 Dark Sentinel
Sex What is wrong with liking little boys? Latest Post Thelostcup 8 1229 Cheins Sanchez
Sex LEAVINF FIREFOX RUNNING IS AWESOME Latest Post Fingerz 18 1772 Fingerz
Sex ****ing shock images are going to ruin Anon fabulous persons Latest Post Physics 1 688 Physics
Sex message for people who don't drink alcohol on a regular basis ( 1 2 ) Latest Post FalCoN 21 1932 Indiana Jonas
Sex ITT: LOL Latest Post The Baroness 3 948 Peregrine
Sex i am going to post a wall of text and bawwwwww about the decreasing quality of flamebate Latest Post Physics 1 721 Physics
Sex 98% of the adult population has or has tried having sex. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, put this message where people can see it. Latest Post Tarman 11 1363 warjoke
Sex [NSFW] Let's Screw Our Sisters Latest Post SIG-ENABLING-MOC... 17 2215 OMG OMG OMG I AM...
Sex [NSFW] Mom & Daughter Are Swingers Latest Post SIG-ENABLING-MOC... 3 1385 Inertia
Sex [NSFW] My Mother-In-Law Moves In Latest Post SIG-ENABLING-MOC... 5 777 Fingerz
Sex YEAH BUT IM JUST SO SHY, THERE ARE A FEW CHICKS I FLIRT WITH BUT THIS ONE WAS THE ONLY ONE TO MAKE A MOVE ON ME. DO YOU THINK THAT MEANS IM JUST SETTLING? I MEAN, I REALLY DO LIKE HER, BUT I DUNNO. ALSO SHES BLONDE Latest Post nanalatinojesus ... 2 785 Colonel Bear
Sex UNBAN PANTS NICCO TOM OLEG + DELETE INCITE AND IDC Latest Post 1337xxxxxxxxxlol... 1 605 1337xxxxxxxxxlol...
Sex Loli great times Latest Post Johnny Mac 5 1224 Khano
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!