Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

The Trollhole

This is the official TROLL-playing forum. (See what we did there?)

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Religion STICKY: THIS IS A ****ING EASY AND FUNNY PACE TO STROLL HAVE FUN ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page ) Latest Post Auser 445 36438 kostet74
Religion RICK SANTORUM 2012 Latest Post Alpha 7 2372 Bacchus
Religion Sperm pics Latest Post Aldo_Anything 2 2327 Dr Lloyd Berkner...
Religion WHO SAYS WE CAN'T DANCE? Latest Post Aldo_Anything 3 1909 Adolf_Hipster
Religion UNBAN fabulous personFACE YOU POOP HEADS Latest Post SanDyk 1 1690 SanDyk
Religion I just hellbanned Inspector Latest Post thew00 12 2158 Fran
Religion **** Holes Latest Post Bacchus 14 2315 Bacchus
Religion enjoy THE PREVIOUS POSTER Latest Post DEAD fabulous person 16 3031 Bacchus
Religion Explain how the island was real and the altsideways was the timeless purgatory where everyones souls waited to meet up together to move on as one Latest Post That Reaction Fa... 3 1828 MicRo-BreAtH
Religion It is time to take sides Latest Post Adapt 15 2356 Adapt
Religion Praise KIBO! Latest Post Cheins Sanchez 3 1942 twas
Religion facebook Latest Post lolwuts 12 2597 Odalisque
Religion The Exemplary Christian Latest Post Skyman747 12 2276 Celerysteve
Religion Come to Pokemon Latest Post Skyman747 8 2112 Adapt
Religion Celerysteve is a god. Latest Post Xylon 2 1823 Celerysteve
Religion Which is more believable Latest Post Skyman747 2 1736 The Holy Prophet...
Religion I troll in Game Discussion ask me a question ( 1 2 ) Latest Post FAIL 24 3753 quangntenemy
Religion HELPMEGODISMAKINGMEEAT****ITHURTSMYHEADHURTSLETMEDIEIWANTTO****GODANDILOVETHEAIRANDTHETREESANDTHEJUNEILOVEYOUALLPLEASEFORGIVEME Latest Post Cheins Sanchez 3 1833 Synge
Religion SOMETIMES I WONDER IF EVERYONE AROUND ME REALIZES HOW FINITE LIFE REALLY IS, AND HOW UNIMPORTANT EVERYTHING THEY DO IS, CONSIDERING THE POPULATION OF THE PLANET AND THE SIZE OF THE GALAXY AND OUTLYING SPACE Latest Post Macks 2 1928 Colonel Bear
Religion Finally a good thread about religion in general Latest Post Aldo_Anything 2 1793 Lord Boxtop
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!