Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

The Trollhole

This is the official TROLL-playing forum. (See what we did there?)

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Pics JB THREAD ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Tarman 25 8884 iDavid
Pics Monte Cristo VS Havana Banana ( 1 2 3 4 5 ) Latest Post Celerysteve from... 92 5159 Patently Chill P...
Pics Hey Shii, maybe you need to go make another "Kiss my bum or I'm gonna quit" thread. ( 1 2 ) Latest Post twas 29 1971 Fie
Pics Are any of you scared of spiders? Latest Post Fie 5 1110 rebelterrier
Pics Jesus Christ Latest Post MC Banhammer 1 854 MC Banhammer
Pics State of the Mammoth Superior Bugs Latest Post Celerysteve 1 791 Celerysteve
Pics State of the Mammoth Superior Bugs Latest Post Cheins Sanchez 1 864 Cheins Sanchez
Pics Question to Trolls. Latest Post Dante Kinkade 15 1815 Cur1y
Pics fine upstanding member of society-male reproductive organ Latest Post Deific Blunder 2 1221 NIGGER-PENIS
Pics The Most Awesome Image Ever Latest Post Xylon 1 1150 Xylon
Pics My last dream Latest Post twas 12 1458 Jim McPerson
Pics When was the last time you play INCIT? Latest Post Inertia 15 3010 Bandaney
Pics Good lord Latest Post Showbiz_ 3 1504 stupid name
Pics UNBAN OLEG PANTS MST NICCO + HOEP U HAVE A WIDESCREEN MONITOR LOL IF NOT YOUR A SCRUB Latest Post 1337xxxxxxxxxlol... 1 1406 1337xxxxxxxxxlol...
Pics cant we just have a nice thred ( 1 2 ) Latest Post mack2028 21 2839 mack2028
Pics Speedrunning Faux News: the secret revealed Latest Post quangntenemy 3 1008 Physics
Pics FALCONFOUR GOT BANNED- AGAIN ( 1 2 3 ) Latest Post Fingerz 52 3621 Dope_plz
Pics hey fabulous personz.... Latest Post BritishSevenfold... 8 1551 notameme
Pics yeha fcuk the niggrts Latest Post Captain Failcon 1 1261 Captain Failcon
Pics ITT I laughed at you because you don't have a sig as cool as mine ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Travalgar 21 2449 Inertia
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!