Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

The Trollhole

This is the official TROLL-playing forum. (See what we did there?)

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Movies Trans-dimensional paper recycling ( 1 2 ) Latest Post That Reaction Fa... 38 943 That Reaction Fa...
Movies fine upstanding member of society fabulous person Latest Post fine upstanding member of society-male reproductive organ 7 856 KING KING KING K...
Movies SORRY CROTCH ZOMBIE Latest Post Skyman747 3 442 ChilePepino
Movies Heyy Latest Post Skyman747 5 787 Mr Yuk
Movies REAL ultimate trolling Latest Post Cherrypie 7 1288 Nailbomb
Movies MACKS I WANNA DRIVE DOWN TO TEXAS AND SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE WITH YOU Latest Post nanalatinojesus ... 3 844 Dark Sentinel
Movies Fat black chick falls off table, hurts self Latest Post Robert James Fis... 12 1823 CoreyJess
Movies . ( 1 2 3 4 5 ) Latest Post Fingerz 92 3688 Kilroy
Movies When I was a child... ( 1 2 ) Latest Post twas 21 1847 The Shade
Movies UNBAN MST, NICCO, OLEG, PANTS $$$$$$$$$$$$$YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Latest Post 1337xxxxxxxxxlol... 1 830 1337xxxxxxxxxlol...
Movies random thread that has no purpose because none do atm Latest Post SIG-ENABLING MOC... 4 651 BrainpanSonata
Movies ITT: Gay fine upstanding member of societys From Outer Space Latest Post Xylon 16 1451 Gothzilla
Movies the raping pilgrimmage to the holy land, many sandfine upstanding member of society lolis cherrypopped brutally by invading jewish army (luckily for the jewish whores they have small male reproductive organs) Latest Post SIG-ENABLING MOC... 2 609 Sapper
Movies I'M VERY HAPPY WITH TEAM SHORTBREAD, HERE IS A SHORT SENTENCE EXPLAINING WHY Latest Post fabulous personnum PI 7 1012 Nicco
Movies IM DOING PRETTY DAMN GOOD MACKS, HOW ARE YOU Latest Post nanalatinojesus ... 2 690 Cheins Sanchez
Movies AT KLAN **** YOU, WE CARE ( 1 2 ) Latest Post SIG-ENABLING MOC... 25 1777 HAXXOR_DUCK
Movies hi trollhole, how r u today ( 1 2 ) Latest Post SIG-ENABLING MOC... 25 1441 SuperHappyFunKit...
Movies ben stiller isn't funny Latest Post TUBSWEETIE 14 1189 Deific Blunder
Movies We's gots to head to California Latest Post w00w00 5 1004 Korn-Nazi
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!