Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

The Trollhole

This is the official TROLL-playing forum. (See what we did there?)

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Animu HIPPO Latest Post superannonon 4 2009 Nicco
Animu (^_^) Sugoi Nyaaaaaan!!!11! (>_<) Latest Post DESTROY DIE ATTA... 4 1088 Johnald The Robo...
Animu Skyman747, Say Goodbye to Anime Latest Post DESTROY DIE ATTA... 17 1791 Skyman747
Animu For Skyman747 Latest Post sdgrbbum09 11 962 Adapt
Animu JALAPENO bumHURT IS A DUMBbum Latest Post DraginzSpam 5 1482 valka
Animu goku Latest Post Inertia 9 1261 Cheins Sanchez
Animu Nicco park Latest Post Fortunato 5 1063 TUBSWEETIE
Animu I'm a better troll than you. Prove me wrong. ( 1 2 ) Latest Post aSh-gangSTA-685 25 2770 MC Banhammer
Animu I THINK MACKS AND I WOULD GET ALONG IN REAL LIFE. HE SEEMS LIKE A PSYCHONAUT-IN-TRAINING. BUT THEN AGAIN HE IS LIKE THREE YEARS YOUNGER THAM NE Latest Post Bruschi 2 1006 Nailbomb
Animu TF2 CHAN IS THE BEST Latest Post KOOL_BOY 5 1151 Dark Sentinel
Animu GIGERTH TROLLS YOU Latest Post TUBSWEETIE 9 1325 Fingerz
Animu Sisterhood/FoL are the two gayest klans on Forumwarz ( 1 2 3 4 ) Latest Post Macks 71 4675 Something_Witty
Animu UNBAN NICCO PANTS MST AND OLEG THEYAR AWESOME AS FUCCCCCKKKKKKK Latest Post 1337xxxxxxxxxlol... 1 691 1337xxxxxxxxxlol...
Animu a lengthy discussion on male reproductive organs Latest Post nanalatinojesus ... 18 1607 SIG-ENABLING MOC...
Animu AND IN ALL HONESTY, I HAVENT BEEN TOO FAIR ON HER. I MEAN AFTER WE BROKE UP I WAS ****ED OFF AT HER AND MIGHT HAVE JUST BEEN TRYING TO MAKE HER LOOK AS CRAZY AS POSSIBLE. THE THING IS, I ALWAYS DID LIKE HER, EVEN BEFORE THINGS REALLY PROGRESSED WITH US. A Latest Post nanalatinojesus ... 2 882 Generic Racist
Animu jews and fine upstanding member of societys Latest Post dsching 1 881 dsching
Animu A poll Latest Post gayfine upstanding member of society94 2 925 MicRo-BreAtH
Animu funny pics Latest Post dsching 6 1174 Jim McPerson
Animu the best way to kill fine upstanding member of societys Latest Post dsching 5 1061 SuperHappyFunKit...
Animu Evil Trout Latest Post Inertia 5 993 SG94
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!