Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

Whores Just Wanna Have Fun!

And they will! It’s, like, the official Camwhore role-playing forum. And stuff.

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Macho Please, Louise Pull me offa my knees Latest Post scully 3 846 DerKaiserReich
Macho footloose Kick off your Sunday shoes Please, Louise Latest Post scully 3 923 DerKaiserReich
Macho Lose your blues Everybody cut footloose Latest Post scully 2 893 Dan the Automato...
Macho You're playing so cool Obeying every rule Dig way down in your heart You're burning, yearning for some Latest Post scully 2 640 twas
Macho I'm trying to tell you It will if you don't even try You can fly if you'd only cut Latest Post scully 2 848 PJ Harvey
Macho Loose, footloose Kick off your Sunday shoes Oohwee, Marie Shake it,shake it for me Latest Post scully 2 795 Huerta
Macho Oh Milo C'mon C'mon let's go Lose your blues Everybody cut footloose Latest Post scully 2 743 Mudd
Macho FIRST - We got to turn you around SECOND - You put your feet on the ground Latest Post scully 2 1232 Handsome Man
Macho THIRD - Now take a hold of your soul FOUR - Whooooooooa, I'm turning it loose, Latest Post scully 2 760 Gene Hackman
Macho Pull me offa my knees Jack, get back C'mon before we crack Latest Post scully 2 892 Dan the Automato...
Macho Lose your blues Everybody cut footloose! Latest Post scully 2 644 twas
Macho Tubs do you need more male reproductive organ pics? Latest Post scullyangel 5 804 Xylon
Macho GEE GEE GEE GEE BABY BABY BABY Latest Post Nicco 3 611 1337xxxxxxxxxlol...
Macho HELLO WHORES I HAVE A PROPOSTION FOR YOU Latest Post Protein_Pump 3 874 Protein_Pump
Macho W(TF)igger! ( 1 2 ) Latest Post The Baroness 21 1948 Adapt
Macho kittiejenn we can still go out if you want Latest Post Peregrine 3 684 ChilePepino
Macho I think was is cheating on me. ( 1 2 ) Latest Post scullyangel 21 1459 scullyangel
Macho SHII: A Case Study in Furry Sexiness...or not. ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Shii 30 2093 spacekadt
Macho Here's my votewhoring thread Latest Post Johnny Mac 17 1103 spacekadt
Macho THE PICTURE WASNT HIM Latest Post cya 14 911 SIG-ENABLING MOC...
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!