Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

Whores Just Wanna Have Fun!

And they will! It’s, like, the official Camwhore role-playing forum. And stuff.

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Music UNBANANA HAVANANANA BANANANANANANA YOU POOP HEADS Latest Post SanDyk 1 430 SanDyk
Music Tubsweetie I want to be your puppet. I want your hand inside me. Latest Post twas 3 582 Cheins Sanchez
Music Hey Adapt Latest Post scully 2 533 Sarcasm Inc
Music Music: Covers, mashups and reworkings Latest Post Zehd 3 656 AIDS CUNT
Music Scientific Attempt To Create Most Annoying Song Ever Latest Post Cheins Sanchez 4 680 Fortunato
Music *****************************MY THOUGHTS ON THE RAP BATTLE VERY IMPORTANT************************************************* Latest Post Cheins Sanchez 4 645 Cheins Sanchez
Music RACE TRAITOR ****ES GET THE SPANKINGS THEY DESERVE Latest Post Caller Unknown 3 907 Caller Unknown
Music HOTTT ****TTTTTTTSSS Latest Post Caller Unknown 12 1551 Caller Unknown
Music BIRCHES AND HOS, ****ES AND HOS Latest Post Caller Unknown 7 1025 Caller Unknown
Music UNBAN NICCO, MST, PANTS, OLEG-----------FYI BANHAMMER SI THE ONE THAT BAN NICCO PLZ SEND HIM TMS IN PROTEST Latest Post 1337xxxxxxxxxlol... 5 646 Player X
Music What music do you **** to? ( 1 2 ) Latest Post intooblivion 26 2187 What_tha_Fox
Music check out this lipsink by PatchTheDarknut ( 1 2 3 ) Latest Post ANGRY HOBO 53 2633 Patch The Darknu...
Music WOOP WOOP!!! Latest Post MOCK-CONGLERS BI... 3 716 MOCK-CONGLERS BI...
Music i'm every woman Latest Post MOCK-CONGLERS BI... 5 961 MOCK-CONGLERS BI...
Music LOST HORIZON Latest Post SIG-ENABLING MOC... 1 530 SIG-ENABLING MOC...
Music YOU are the dancing queen Latest Post Aldo_Anything 7 1089 Zi
Music I love this song Latest Post Marcos El Malo 2 1323 Carolina_Cutie
Music is pepper ne good??? Latest Post Cheekflapper 5 1339 Cheekflapper
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!