Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

GOTO 10

The official Hacker role-playing forum. You can brag about how many digits of pi you know!

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Macho LOL GUYS I FOUND BOD'S SUPER SECRET IRC CHANNEL Latest Post quangntenemy 5 876 Ricket
Macho Pro-tip for hackers Latest Post Theo de Raadt 8 1332 Nicco
Macho WHO WANT MY OLD SPEEDRUN FAUX NEWS SCRIPT? Latest Post quangntenemy 2 592 Physics
Macho Proof: P =/= NP Latest Post quangntenemy 4 683 Lov3
Macho Hey Physics Latest Post Nicco 9 979 Physics
Macho |=------------------------=[ PROPHILE OF A HACKER TROLL ]=----------------------=| Latest Post Physics 4 1162 Physics
Macho OK, I will stop posting in 1... 2... 3... 4... 5... 6... 7... 8... 9... or 10. Latest Post Theo de Raadt 4 973 Theo de Raadt
Macho Hi guys come to IDC and follow MST's instructions to get the We Broke IDC epeen Latest Post quangntenemy 4 607 twas
Macho UNBAN MYSPACE TOM Latest Post Physics 3 711 Physics
Macho i am getting new computer whatp should it's name be? Latest Post 1337xxxxxxxxxlol... 17 697 1337xxxxxxxxxlol...
Macho Forumwarz in Firefox ( 1 2 ) Latest Post quangntenemy 21 1718 Skyman747
Macho LOL GUYS IT TOOK THE TROUT LONG ENOUGH TO FIX THIS PROBLEM SO NOW I'M OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCE THE LAUNCH OF THIS AWESOME GREASEMONKEY SCRIPT Latest Post quangntenemy 5 633 Physics
Macho Words have been posted before on Flamebate Latest Post Inertia 11 1101 ebony_revolver
Macho DING! 35! Latest Post Agus 15 1245 GGH
Macho AWESOME QUAKE TORRENT Latest Post Nicco 7 1033 Inertia
Macho Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash playerHello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash playerHello, you either have Ja Latest Post Physics 7 2612 heirloom
Macho handofg0d was here again ( 1 2 3 ) Latest Post Raepdog 42 2377 GRAAAAAAINS
Macho LETS DDOS FORUMWARZ Latest Post Nicco 1 429 Nicco
Macho HEIL HITLER! HEIL HITLER!!!!!!!! Latest Post Fingerz 13 1070 Fingerz
Macho h0g <3 mst Latest Post TUBSWEETIE 5 742 pieyum
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!