Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

GOTO 10

The official Hacker role-playing forum. You can brag about how many digits of pi you know!

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Pumpkin I broke IDC and all I got was this lousy E-Peen™ Latest Post aSh-gangSTA-685 12 3017 Gothzilla
Girls Where are the hot hacker girls? [NSFW] Latest Post Bigandtasty 6 1013 Gothzilla
Bug - 3 FORUMWARZ EASTEREGG Latest Post FalCoN 15 1212 DICK_TRAGEDY
Feature i hate programming in java right now ( 1 2 ) Latest Post TUBSWEETIE 23 3613 Physics
Sex where are the hot hacker girls [nsfw] ( 1 2 3 4 ) Latest Post Physics 75 3897 Physics
Pics quantum computing is the future guys Latest Post quantumenergy 2 722 CroMagnon
Shock itt: horrible movie Latest Post Physics 7 1164 Physics
Warning: The matrix may already have you, details inside Latest Post Ronin Distance 2 634 Ronin Distance
Video Games Top this Latest Post Fook mi 6 2072 CroMagnon
Evil Trout hey hackers Latest Post Physics 9 1055 quangntenemy
Help What secondary attributes should I focus on? Latest Post Sheepse 3 1123 tn5421
Bug - 3 Read me Latest Post Theo de Raadt 13 929 Xylon
Goatse.cx Fixing Forumbuildr Latest Post Xylon 4 829 OrsonScottCard
Web Games ััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััั Latest Post Physics 3 1144 Physics
Flezz ฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿ Latest Post Physics 1 1648 Physics
Bug - 3 €‚ƒ„”“’‘†‡—–•”“’‰Š‹ŒŽŸžœ›š™˜——–•”’‘€‚ƒ„”“’‘†‡—–•”“’‰Š‹ŒŽŸžœ›š™˜——–•”’‘€‚ƒ„”“’‘†‡—–•”“’‰Š‹ŒŽŸžœ›š™˜——–•”’‘€‚ƒ„”“ Latest Post Physics 1 532 Physics
Sex ½¼¾½¼¾½¼¾½¼¾½¼¾½¼¾½¼¾½¼¾½¼¾½¼¾½¼¾½¼¾½¼¾½¼¾&#1 Latest Post Physics 1 468 Physics
Pr0n ITT: HOW TO HIDE **** WITHOUT STUPID ****ING PROGRAMS ( 1 2 ) Latest Post -XI- 31 3819 Physics
Evil Trout Weird, we didn't expect that! Latest Post Xylon 1 631 Xylon
News thread about a famous scientist and sci-fi writer that advocated pedophilia Latest Post Physics 1 1549 Physics
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!