Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Episode 2 Discussion

Use this forum to discuss Episode 2 content.

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Gay STEVE JOBS IS DEAD ( 1 2 3 ) Latest Post Johnald The Robo... 48 8470 Bear
Gay The unofficial "what the ****" Episode 3 waiting room. <HEAVY spoilers> ( 1 2 3 4 5 ) Latest Post Pedophile 97 17706 SanDyk
Gay Help with Bubble Troll text adventure, please! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page ) Latest Post Cannabis_clock 241 29848 Bill_Murray_Fan_...
Gay We shouldn't have to pay 3 when it comes out! ( 1 2 ) Latest Post KingGhidorah 37 5471 sONic-GReMLiN
Gay How to level-up fast? Latest Post Claudio Sanchez 6 2541 Rage_Shit
Gay attention permanoobs! ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Damion 22 5563 GrahamWellington...
Gay Account suspended by JolieNet DSL in the beginning of ep. 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Latest Post Claudio Sanchez 5 2425 Claudio Sanchez
Gay Church in regular bookmarks *and* comm forums Latest Post Melody Leigh 16 2730 twas
Gay Relative N00B Has a Question: Part I Latest Post runujhkj 11 2421 SimplyTHEBEST
Gay tHeReMiNoRiTy_RuLe <spoilers in your grill> Latest Post 7VibratingLangst... 7 2226 Raepdog
Gay Reilly O'Bill Path Latest Post Bear 2 2094 MC Banhammer
Gay With most of the people complaining... ( 1 2 ) Latest Post twas 29 4038 TJF588
Gay Please help with the Amish mission Latest Post asforoneday 8 2224 Adeptus
Gay holy **** i like forumwarz again praise allah whoever helped in creting the trident forum should get eternal happiness Latest Post nanalatinojesus ... 12 2276 bulldyke
Gay So...did I screw up? Latest Post Martyrdom 4 2292 Martyrdom
Gay I want jobs ;-; Latest Post The Black Abyss 7 2266 Charles
Gay HALP PLOX Latest Post Lord Shplane 1 1821 Lord Shplane
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!